The ITS Heartland Operations Working Group (OWG) exists to "improve the quality of life for those transportation users who live and invest in America's Heartland Region through optimizing operations and communication among the region's transportation management systems."
Next Event: Winter Update - October 27, 2016 at 1:00 pm. Contact Jared Schwennesen (below) for more information.
Functions of the ITS Heartland OWG are to:
- Sponsor webinars and workshops
- Oversee and implement approved priority projects
- Connect with conference calls
- Act as a group liaison to inform the ITS Heartland Board of group activities, needs, and issues
- Maintain and update the OWG website
2016-2017 Operations Working Group Co-Chairs:
Nebraska Department of Roads
Phone: (402) 479-3875
Oklahoma Department of Transportation
Phone: (405) 521-4302
OWG Members - Click here for working documents